Various Stylistique Vol. 1: Paris Under a Groove
- Words: Christine Hsieh
- Label: Newhouse
Smooth, slinky and seductive, Paris Under A Groove captures the slick elegance of a night on the town in the irrepressibly chic city. The disc strings together a collection of strong tunes from the likes of St. Germain, Terrasse Tranquille, Florian and other French acts, taking the listener on a journey from cold, classy lounge tracks to swanky French disco numbers and back to late-night chill-out grooves, all in the span of 72 minutes. A bit of a whirlwind rush, but most of the tracks are strong enough to make for a pleasant ride.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player