Various Stylistique Vol. 1: Paris Under a Groove
- Words: Christine Hsieh
- Label: Newhouse
Smooth, slinky and seductive, Paris Under A Groove captures the slick elegance of a night on the town in the irrepressibly chic city. The disc strings together a collection of strong tunes from the likes of St. Germain, Terrasse Tranquille, Florian and other French acts, taking the listener on a journey from cold, classy lounge tracks to swanky French disco numbers and back to late-night chill-out grooves, all in the span of 72 minutes. A bit of a whirlwind rush, but most of the tracks are strong enough to make for a pleasant ride.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
XLR8R Downloads Player