Various United Nations Of Future Music Volume: 02
- Words: Stacy Meyn
- Label: Om
Good vibes rumble again from the Bay Area, courtesy of The United Nations of Future Music, part deux. Om puts forth the prevailing cavalcade of Omies, with some new blood coursing through the downtempo house and hip-hop soundscapes. Kaskade and Rithma compute the audio equation with necessary groove-time components ("It's You It's Me" and "Love + Music," respectively); then Andy Caldwell (with Marques Wyatt) and J-Boogie express the resultant responses ("I Can't Wait" and "Curiosity," much respectively). People Under the Stairs, King Kooba and Afro-Mystik toss in one or more ingredients to this delicious cosmic slop, and UN of FM newcomers Clayton & Fulcrum, Late Night Alumni and Grande Synthe keep it all fresh and flowing. Dig in!
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
- NewsStream Submerse's Upcoming Debut Full-Length, 'Slow Waves'
- NewsCheck Out Another Track from Rustie's Upcoming LP for Warp
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsRicardo Villalobos Readies 'Voodog' 12"; Preview It Now
XLR8R Downloads Player