The Vegetable Orchestra Remix Trilogy Vol One
- Words: Philip Sherburne
- Label: Karmarouge
The Vienna Vegetable Orchestra is the funkiest farmers' market in the world, turning tubers into techno and legumes into laidback grooves. (Eat that, Matmos!) Gabriel Ananda slices up the raw ingredients into a minimalist salad of beat slivers and crisp accents, the kind of thing Herbert would find nutritious. On the flip, Mârtini Bràs pumpkin up the jam, complete with jacked samples of Soul II Soul.
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player