The Vegetable Orchestra Remix Trilogy Vol One
- Words: Philip Sherburne
- Label: Karmarouge
The Vienna Vegetable Orchestra is the funkiest farmers' market in the world, turning tubers into techno and legumes into laidback grooves. (Eat that, Matmos!) Gabriel Ananda slices up the raw ingredients into a minimalist salad of beat slivers and crisp accents, the kind of thing Herbert would find nutritious. On the flip, Mârtini Bràs pumpkin up the jam, complete with jacked samples of Soul II Soul.
- FeatureDekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- NewsIkonika Streams New Track from Upcoming Hyperdub EP, Drops New Mix
- NewsWatch a New Video for Fatima's "Rest in Peace"
- MP3Remote "Alcyone (Matt Walsh Remix)"
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player