- Words: Chopper
- Label: Subtext
Thing you gotta love about Vex'd-his tracks are always a lot more complex and punchy than your average breakstep. His latest two-tracker (being played out by J Da Flex and Oris Jay) features intricate drums that mingle with buzzing, weaving yellowjacket bass drops. "Lion" is distorted ragga/grime breaks that prowls tensely before opening its sharp jaws and swallowing any dancer in its path. Gwaan mi lion!
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
XLR8R Downloads Player