Wagon Cookin ‘70s Samba
- Words: S.U.M.O.
- Label: Lovemonk
During the last year, Lovemonk has become one of the most interesting Spanish house labels. As a follow-up to last year‘s praised album, Everyday Life, Wagon Cookin decided to bring the whole band into the studio to deliver a samba workout. A sweet blend of ‘70s electronic sounds and organic instruments, this one is live and jazzy, but still with a good punch.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- Feature20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- NewsWarp Confirms Details of Upcoming Aphex Twin LP, Reveals Release Date
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player