Whomadewho Happy Girl
- Words: Roy Dank
- Label: Gomma
Hellbent on world domination, Munich's Gomma gang expands its ranks with two new signings this autumn. Copenhagen's WhoMadeWho brings a brazen live sound to the fold with the ecstatic punk-funk of "Happy Girl." Charged guitars battle it out with a rolling rhythm section, and the only winner here's the dancefloor. Tomboy, meanwhile, mans the post-acid house front on the first outing of his numbered, eponymous series.
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- NewsDownload a New Mix from Ben UFO
XLR8R Downloads Player