Wildchild Feat. Percee P and Medaphor Knicknack 2002
- Words: Pete Babb
- Label: Stones Throw
Rhyme inspector Percee P kicks predictably great rhymes, overshadowing Lootpacker Wildchild and his homie Medaphoar and making up for a less-than-stellar Madlib track (who'da figured that?). Wildchild goes for delf on the flip, rhyming about his parental responsibilities with panache, but Percee's the main attraction here.
- GearArtist Tips: Mister Saturday Night on the Importance of Building a Proper DJ Booth
- NewsWatch Ben UFO's RBMA Lecture
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Maya Jane Coles, Joy Orbison, Mister Saturday Night, and More
- MP3Machines in Heaven "Hindu Milk (Debukas Remix)"
- NewsStream Keysound's Upcoming 'Certified Connections' Compilation
XLR8R Downloads Player