Wildchild Feat. Percee P and Medaphor Knicknack 2002
- Words: Pete Babb
- Label: Stones Throw
Rhyme inspector Percee P kicks predictably great rhymes, overshadowing Lootpacker Wildchild and his homie Medaphoar and making up for a less-than-stellar Madlib track (who'da figured that?). Wildchild goes for delf on the flip, rhyming about his parental responsibilities with panache, but Percee's the main attraction here.
- GearArtist Tips: Peter Van Hoesen on How to Listen More Effectively
- NewsRecondite Announces Upcoming LP for Innervisions, Streams New Track
- MP3Clap! Clap! "Ashiko (Lurka Obeah Remix)"
- NewsSBTRKT Drops Video for "New Dorp. New York"
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
XLR8R Downloads Player