Wildchild Feat. Percee P and Medaphor Knicknack 2002
- Words: Pete Babb
- Label: Stones Throw
Rhyme inspector Percee P kicks predictably great rhymes, overshadowing Lootpacker Wildchild and his homie Medaphoar and making up for a less-than-stellar Madlib track (who'da figured that?). Wildchild goes for delf on the flip, rhyming about his parental responsibilities with panache, but Percee's the main attraction here.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsDownload a Lush Ambient Production from xxxy
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player