Wiley Who Ate All The Pies?
- Words: Kode9
- Label: white
On the verge of big things with his spit-drenched, riddim-racked debut album release in 2004, Wiley Kat follows the refrain invented on his subby 9/11 tribute, "Ground Zero," adding a customary layer of Chinese kitsch melody to derange its original hollow mournfulness. While Dizzee stepped up with a bang, Wiley's comin' with a micro-genre all of his own: eskibeat!
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player