Wiley Who Ate All The Pies?
- Words: Kode9
- Label: white
On the verge of big things with his spit-drenched, riddim-racked debut album release in 2004, Wiley Kat follows the refrain invented on his subby 9/11 tribute, "Ground Zero," adding a customary layer of Chinese kitsch melody to derange its original hollow mournfulness. While Dizzee stepped up with a bang, Wiley's comin' with a micro-genre all of his own: eskibeat!
- NewsRecondite Announces Upcoming LP for Innervisions, Streams New Track
- NewsWatch a Short Documentary with Jeff Mills
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearArtist Tips: Peter Van Hoesen on How to Listen More Effectively
- NewsSBTRKT Drops Video for "New Dorp. New York"
XLR8R Downloads Player