Wiley Who Ate All The Pies?
- Words: Kode9
- Label: white
On the verge of big things with his spit-drenched, riddim-racked debut album release in 2004, Wiley Kat follows the refrain invented on his subby 9/11 tribute, "Ground Zero," adding a customary layer of Chinese kitsch melody to derange its original hollow mournfulness. While Dizzee stepped up with a bang, Wiley's comin' with a micro-genre all of his own: eskibeat!
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- NewsMelé Announces New EP, Streams Title Track
- NewsListen to a New Track from Teebs' Upcoming Sophomore LP
XLR8R Downloads Player