- Words: Kode9
- Label: Dump Valve
What the fuck? A final rusty nail in the coffin of dance music? More off-key riddims from the Roll Deep family. A stilted East-beat half-steppa with the sickest bass refrain and most delicate Chinese keys. It might stop you dancing, but it certainly won't let you leave the floor. Practically flatline business for winter 2003. Immaculately cold and gr.
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player