Wu-Tang Clan Disciples Of The 36 Chambers Chapter 1
- Words: Tamara Warren
- Label: Sanctuary
Itís a raucous romp with the entire cast of Wu-Tang, nine MCs deep at a San Bernadino, CA, concert. As hip hop comes of age, its time to reminisce at a live revival with Ghostface, GZA, Inspectah Deck Masta Killa, Method Man, ODB, Raekwon, RZA and U-God, Staten Island style. Gritty nostalgia looms on classics ìCriminology,‘ ìIce Cream‘ and ìMethod Man,‘ proof that as a unit Wu-Tang can still wild out with the best of ëem, expletives and all.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player