X:144 and SPS Last Voice
- Words: Matt Earp
- Label: Nonsense
Two heavy hits that manage to speak positive and call out injustice without being preachy, talking up MLK and Ghandi while creating one hell of a hype party. X:144‘s cuts blaze while SPS gives 110%, with a real urgency in his delivery. The whole thing is drenched in Florida keyboards but never comes across soft. Expect big things.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
XLR8R Downloads Player