X:144 and SPS Last Voice
- Words: Matt Earp
- Label: Nonsense
Two heavy hits that manage to speak positive and call out injustice without being preachy, talking up MLK and Ghandi while creating one hell of a hype party. X:144‘s cuts blaze while SPS gives 110%, with a real urgency in his delivery. The whole thing is drenched in Florida keyboards but never comes across soft. Expect big things.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
XLR8R Downloads Player