Xploding Plastix Rebop By Proxy
- Words: Velanche
- Label: Palm Beats
Jazz in space is an apt description for Oslo, Norway-based Xploding Plastix's six-track beauty. "Rebop By Proxy" is a trippy excursion through layers of cinematic soundscapes. "Omar Sharif Bonanza" is a great example: deliciously dark with dense classical influences. Getting spaced out by this gem can only be a good thing.
- NewsDownload a New Mix from Tycho
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player