Xploding Plastix Rebop By Proxy
- Words: Velanche
- Label: Palm Beats
Jazz in space is an apt description for Oslo, Norway-based Xploding Plastix's six-track beauty. "Rebop By Proxy" is a trippy excursion through layers of cinematic soundscapes. "Omar Sharif Bonanza" is a great example: deliciously dark with dense classical influences. Getting spaced out by this gem can only be a good thing.
- FeatureLabels You Love: The Top 20 Labels, As Voted by XLR8R Readers
- NewsLegowelt and Willie Burns Launch Bizarre Online TV Show; Watch the First Episode Now
- NewsCheck Out a New Mix from Mount Kimbie
- NewsListen to Huxley's Upcoming Debut LP, 'Blurred'
- FeatureLabels We Love: 10 More of Our Favorite Labels, Plus Some Newcomers Worth Watching
XLR8R Downloads Player