Yellotone Tar File Junction
- Words: Brion Paul
- Label: Ai
Continuing to establish itself as the UK's premier home for new electronic talent, Ai unleashes this monster of an album. Harnessing the electro leanings of an illustrious Op-Art/B12/Black Dog past and updating this lineage through modern technological know-how and Simon Harding's use of "real" instruments, most noticeably guitar, Tar File Junction feels like an intimate introduction to one man's distinct conception of the realm of instrumental music. Free from simple repetitive loops and embracing the possibilities of sound, Mr. Harding's ambitious debut is a stellar addition to a crowded field of IDM noodling.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player