Z Man Dope Or Dogfood
- Words: Rachel Swan
- Label: Refill/Hiero Imperium
Rappers sound best when it's clear they feel a strong personal connection to their lyrics. When Paris and Mr. Lif spit agitprop, for instance, you can tell they really mean it. Other artists aren't tough on politics, and have to stick with subject matter that hits closer to home-like white girls with ass. Z Man sounds most impassioned when he's yapping about said white girls ("Bigots and Bitches," "White Girls With Ass") or getting faded (the rest of the album). Dope or Dogfood is just like its title-you'll either think it's really dope or dogfood.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player