- Words: Twisted Individual
- Label: Formation
Smelly bizzness from Kevin Ranks here. Zen's a fussy bastard-he was gonna scrap this tune but I had to tell him "no" and give him a slap. This is a typical Zen tune: heavy two-step beats, crashing snares, and growling bass. Me and SS have been smashin' this everywhere-it's a full-on club stomper that guarantees a rewind.
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player