Zorn All We Can Do is Enjoy the Ride
- Words: Alexander Posell
- Label: Lux Nigra
With a page taken straight out of Detroit's Octave One and Planet E's books and tempered with a healthy dash of opiate visions, Berlin's Zorn conjures up a beautiful, melancholic futurescape. Rather than showcasing a diversity of styles, the album feels like one long, continuous track-a very tasteful, well-conceived track that never gets boring or stale. Because of this, it‘s hard to pick out highlights, but both the ultra-obtuse "Gone" and the moody "City of Industry" struck a chord somewhere very deep inside me. Pick this up if you're a fan of ambient/dubby techno or Vangelis.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
XLR8R Downloads Player