XLR8R RSS Feeds
What is an RSS feed? What are Podcasts?
Really Simple Syndication (RSS) is an easy way to get notifications of new content from websites, blogs, or audio and video podcasts. You can subscribe to an RSS feed through your web browser, various websites, or through stand-alone programs for your computer.
RSS feeds typically deliver headlines and a brief synopsis of articles. When an RSS feed includes some kind of additional file, that's when it's called a podcast, such as XLR8R weekly podcast feed which includes either MP3s or iTunes m4a files.
XLR8R AUDIO PODCAST
Discover new music with ease, by subscribing to XLR8R's audio podcast. Every week you'll receive full-on DJ mixes and live recorded performances from the best labels and artists.
XLR8R DOWNLOAD FEED
Grab our newest daily downloads by subscribing to XLR8R's download feed:
XLR8R ARTICLE FEED
Keep up with features and news:http://feeds.feedburner.com/xlr8rnews
- FeatureHi, Doctor Nick! - The Secret to Finishing an Album (or Any Big Project) When It's Almost Done
- MP3Zomby "Things Fall Apart (feat. Panda Bear)"
- NewsDownload a Free Track from Four Tet
- NewsDisclosure, SBTRKT, Moderat, Julio Bashmore, Jamie xx, and More to Play Primavera Sound 2014
- MP3Cougar "Merit"
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player