At the NAMM 2010 Conference in Anaheim, CA, Ableton has made two announcements that are bound to shape the way electronic music is produced and performed for the foreseeable future. The first announcement is perhaps the most exciting, as it involves what is being called The Bridge, a program that promises to span the gap between music production and DJing, creating a natural link between Ableton Live and Serato Scratch Live/ITCH. More details after the jump!… Read more »
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player