At the NAMM 2010 Conference in Anaheim, CA, Ableton has made two announcements that are bound to shape the way electronic music is produced and performed for the foreseeable future. The first announcement is perhaps the most exciting, as it involves what is being called The Bridge, a program that promises to span the gap between music production and DJing, creating a natural link between Ableton Live and Serato Scratch Live/ITCH. More details after the jump!… Read more »
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- NewsListen to a New Track from Teebs' Upcoming Sophomore LP
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
XLR8R Downloads Player