philly city guide
Sunny Day in Glasgow: From a Scottish art college to a bedroom in Philly, shoegazer Ben Daniels brings it all back home.
Phillin' It: For years, Philadelphia has been shrugged off as New York's little … Read more »
The everything-but-the-kitchen-sink aesthetic that DJs/producers Gair "Dev79" Marking and PJ "Starkey" Geissinger call "street bass" combines touches of Dirty South hip-hop, grime, Miami bass drops, glitched-out sex funk, dubstep, and dancehall—yet the two City of Liberty gents still have a way of making the sound a regional one. … Read more »
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
XLR8R Downloads Player