Arnaud Rebotini's Killer Analog Mixtape
- Words: Jennifer Marston
For our 100th episode, Black Strobe frontman and analog synth fan makes a mixtape for XLR8R.
Black Strobe frontman Arnaud Rebotini's most recent album, Music Components, is a love letter to vintage synths of the '80s and '90s. Here, he picks songs that inspired him–from Tones on Tail to Underground Resistance—and tries to dissect which sounds come from which synth.
- NewsCheck Out a Playlist of the Top 100 Paradise Garage Tracks
- NewsStream a New Modeselektor Track from the Forthcoming 'Bleep:10' Compilation
- NewsCheck Out an 18-Mintue Remix from Ricardo Villalobos and Max Loderbauer
- GearWatch Addison Groove Give an Extensive Tour of His Studio
- NewsTOBACCO Shares New "Extremely NSFW" Video
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player