Arnaud Rebotini's Killer Analog Mixtape
- Words: Jennifer Marston
For our 100th episode, Black Strobe frontman and analog synth fan makes a mixtape for XLR8R.
Black Strobe frontman Arnaud Rebotini's most recent album, Music Components, is a love letter to vintage synths of the '80s and '90s. Here, he picks songs that inspired him–from Tones on Tail to Underground Resistance—and tries to dissect which sounds come from which synth.
- GearIn the Studio: Surgeon
- GearKuvo: What Is It, How Does It Work, and Is It a Good Idea? (a.k.a. an XLR8R Interview with Pioneer About Its Newest Product)
- NewsWatch a Documentary on the Club Music Culture of Colombia's Caribbean Coast
- GearAsk the Experts: Vladislav Delay
- NewsWatch a Live Performance of Jacques Greene's New Single
XLR8R Downloads Player