Arnaud Rebotini's Killer Analog Mixtape
- Words: Jennifer Marston
For our 100th episode, Black Strobe frontman and analog synth fan makes a mixtape for XLR8R.
Black Strobe frontman Arnaud Rebotini's most recent album, Music Components, is a love letter to vintage synths of the '80s and '90s. Here, he picks songs that inspired him–from Tones on Tail to Underground Resistance—and tries to dissect which sounds come from which synth.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player