What You Talkin' Bout, Willits? Part 10
- Words: Jennifer Marston
Integrating video into live performances with Ableton Live and Jitter
Guitarist and electronic musician Christopher Willits continues his monthly series from SoundArts studio. In this episode, he explains how to integrate video footage with live performance using Ableton Live and Max/MSP/Jitter.
Tune in once a month as Christopher shows us some of the ways he produces his own music, as well as the many cool things you can do with recording software. According to Christopher, "I simply want to excite people's imaginations and creative processes so they can more easily create the sounds and music and art they love."
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsFriends of Friends Details Fifth Anniversary Comp Featuring Shlohmo, Shigeto, Machinedrum, Nicolas Jaar, and More
- NewsLapalux Drops New Single for Brainfeeder, Announces European Tour
- FeatureFive Artists Not to Miss at Vancouver's New Forms Festival
XLR8R Downloads Player