What You Talkin' Bout, Willits? Part 10
- Words: Jennifer Marston
Integrating video into live performances with Ableton Live and Jitter
Guitarist and electronic musician Christopher Willits continues his monthly series from SoundArts studio. In this episode, he explains how to integrate video footage with live performance using Ableton Live and Max/MSP/Jitter.
Tune in once a month as Christopher shows us some of the ways he produces his own music, as well as the many cool things you can do with recording software. According to Christopher, "I simply want to excite people's imaginations and creative processes so they can more easily create the sounds and music and art they love."
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
XLR8R Downloads Player