The Freewheelin' Kate Simko
- Words: Jennifer Marston
Techno producer and world traveler Kate Simko picks her favorite clubs around the world.
The classically trained Ghostly recording artist sheds light on the best part of being an internationally known techno artist (traveling) and the worst thing (also traveling). Additionally, as someone who spends most of her career in clubs, Kate gives us the heads up on her favorite spots to play around the world.
- NewsWatch a New Video for Fatima's "Rest in Peace"
- FeatureDekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- NewsIkonika Streams New Track from Upcoming Hyperdub EP, Drops New Mix
- MP3Remote "Alcyone (Matt Walsh Remix)"
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player