The Freewheelin' Kate Simko
- Words: Jennifer Marston
Techno producer and world traveler Kate Simko picks her favorite clubs around the world.
The classically trained Ghostly recording artist sheds light on the best part of being an internationally known techno artist (traveling) and the worst thing (also traveling). Additionally, as someone who spends most of her career in clubs, Kate gives us the heads up on her favorite spots to play around the world.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- Feature20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- NewsWarp Confirms Details of Upcoming Aphex Twin LP, Reveals Release Date
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player