The Presets Just Wanna Have Fun
- Words: Jennifer Marston
The Sydney-based electrohunks constantly redefine their own poo by shaping atmospheric colors into circles. So they say.
The Presets' accessible dance-pop seems as breezy as their sense of humor, but—they assure us—each note is labored over. Kim Moyes and Julian Hamilton chalk it up to their classical training and the fact that the older they get, the more serious their fun becomes. Or more fun their serious becomes? Something like that.
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
XLR8R Downloads Player