The Presets Just Wanna Have Fun
- Words: Jennifer Marston
The Sydney-based electrohunks constantly redefine their own poo by shaping atmospheric colors into circles. So they say.
The Presets' accessible dance-pop seems as breezy as their sense of humor, but—they assure us—each note is labored over. Kim Moyes and Julian Hamilton chalk it up to their classical training and the fact that the older they get, the more serious their fun becomes. Or more fun their serious becomes? Something like that.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player