The Presets Just Wanna Have Fun
- Words: Jennifer Marston
The Sydney-based electrohunks constantly redefine their own poo by shaping atmospheric colors into circles. So they say.
The Presets' accessible dance-pop seems as breezy as their sense of humor, but—they assure us—each note is labored over. Kim Moyes and Julian Hamilton chalk it up to their classical training and the fact that the older they get, the more serious their fun becomes. Or more fun their serious becomes? Something like that.
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player