Tiga's All Up in tha Club (Sandwich)
- Words: Jennifer Marston
The Canadian producer dishes on Soulwax, James Murphy, Gonzales, bacon, avocado, and turkey.
He may have just released Ciao!, a feat of organizing and collaborating with producers from around the world, but Tiga seems perplexed by his inability to recount a single funny story from the experience. Which is, of course, is a funny story unto itself.
- GearIn the Studio: Surgeon
- GearKuvo: What Is It, How Does It Work, and Is It a Good Idea? (a.k.a. an XLR8R Interview with Pioneer About Its Newest Product)
- GearAsk the Experts: Vladislav Delay
- NewsWatch a Documentary on the Club Music Culture of Colombia's Caribbean Coast
- NewsListen to a New Mix from Lucrecia Dalt
XLR8R Downloads Player