Tiga's All Up in tha Club (Sandwich)
- Words: Jennifer Marston
The Canadian producer dishes on Soulwax, James Murphy, Gonzales, bacon, avocado, and turkey.
He may have just released Ciao!, a feat of organizing and collaborating with producers from around the world, but Tiga seems perplexed by his inability to recount a single funny story from the experience. Which is, of course, is a funny story unto itself.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- FeatureFive Artists Not to Miss at Vancouver's New Forms Festival
- NewsLapalux Drops New Single for Brainfeeder, Announces European Tour
- NewsFriends of Friends Details Fifth Anniversary Comp Featuring Shlohmo, Shigeto, Machinedrum, Nicolas Jaar, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player