A Day With Poirier
- Words: Jennifer Marston
Montreal's master beat-maker plays pretty for Quebec.
Musicians and artists have it good in Montreal, as we found out when we spent a day with Ghislain Poirier. Not only do 70-year-old women sip wine in cafes and nod their heads as you and Face-T play your latest murder-lyric soca jam, but the police are totally chill when you set up an illegal 1,200 person party under an overpass! Definitely worth braving -20 degree Celsius winters for.
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player