Tune in an Afternoon: Lemonade
- Words: Shawn Reynaldo
Lemonade takes our 40 bucks, gets all Anthony Bourdain on us, and then makes a fish-slapping track that you can download!
In the second installment of our occasional "Tune in an Afternoon" series, Brooklyn bass trio Lemonade takes our money to NYC's Deluxe Food Market in Chinatown to find musical inspiration among the vats of frogs and bok choy. After sampling garlic chops, cava pops, and fish slaps, the band busts out a tropical track fit for the energy drink-fueled kids' show of their mind.
Download "Fish Clap" here!
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player