Tune in an Afternoon: Lemonade
- Words: Shawn Reynaldo
Lemonade takes our 40 bucks, gets all Anthony Bourdain on us, and then makes a fish-slapping track that you can download!
In the second installment of our occasional "Tune in an Afternoon" series, Brooklyn bass trio Lemonade takes our money to NYC's Deluxe Food Market in Chinatown to find musical inspiration among the vats of frogs and bok choy. After sampling garlic chops, cava pops, and fish slaps, the band busts out a tropical track fit for the energy drink-fueled kids' show of their mind.
Download "Fish Clap" here!
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
XLR8R Downloads Player