Tune in an Afternoon: Lemonade
- Words: Shawn Reynaldo
Lemonade takes our 40 bucks, gets all Anthony Bourdain on us, and then makes a fish-slapping track that you can download!
In the second installment of our occasional "Tune in an Afternoon" series, Brooklyn bass trio Lemonade takes our money to NYC's Deluxe Food Market in Chinatown to find musical inspiration among the vats of frogs and bok choy. After sampling garlic chops, cava pops, and fish slaps, the band busts out a tropical track fit for the energy drink-fueled kids' show of their mind.
Download "Fish Clap" here!
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player