The Very Best Gives Up the Goods
- Words: Shawn Reynaldo
Radioclit and singer Esau Mwamwaya ready their debut album for a very hungry audience.
No one was more surprised by the instant buzz surrounding the African-flavored pop of The Very Best than the Swedish, French, and Malawian members of the project themselves. After just a couple songs on MySpace and a successful mixtape, the group was topping critics' lists and showing up on magazine covers. Now, with a successful tour wrapping up and a debut album about to drop, The Very Best is finally giving the people what they want.
- FeatureDekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- MP3HolloH "Laying Awake"
- NewsApplescal Readies 'Mirage' EP for Atomnation, Shares New Track
- NewsSpectral Sound Announces New EP from Patricia; Hear a Track Now
- NewsIkonika Streams New Track from Upcoming Hyperdub EP, Drops New Mix
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player