What You Talkin' Bout, Willits? Part 12
- Words: Shawn Reynaldo
Christopher takes a break from the studio to give touring tips.
After eight years of touring the world as a solo musician, Christopher Willits has learned a thing or two about efficient touring. Here, he shares his tips on how to save time and money, and how not to get caught at the border.
Tune in once a month as Christopher shows us some of the ways he produces his own music, as well as the many cool things you can do with recording software. According to Christopher, "I simply want to excite people's imaginations and creative processes so they can more easily create the sounds and music and art they love."
Check out the new Christopher Willits fan page! The first 1,111 fans receive an exclusive live release.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
XLR8R Downloads Player