What You Talkin' Bout, Willits? Max for Live!
- Words: Andrew Smith
We interrupt our usual broadcasting to bring you a special preview of the unreleased Max for Live!
Ableton gave Christopher Willits the green light to show off some of the features from the not-yet-released Max for Live. If you're a digital-signal-processing dork like us, you know this represents an exciting leap forward.
Tune in once a month as Christopher shows us some of the ways he produces his own music, as well as the many cool things you can do with recording software. According to Christopher, "I simply want to excite people's imaginations and creative processes so they can more easily create the sounds and music and art they love."
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player