Delorean to Barcelona
- Words: Shawn Reynaldo
Ekhi and Igor from Spanish synth-pop band Delorean show us summer, Barcelona-style.
Originally from the Basque country, Delorean has evolved over the years from straight-up indie rock to '80s-influenced melodic dance pop. The band just released its first recording in three years, the Ayrton Senna EP . Here, Ekhi and Igor show us Jesus-less churches, horchata made from chufa, and make it very clear that tapas are nothing like pinxtos. Okay?
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player