Delorean to Barcelona
- Words: Shawn Reynaldo
Ekhi and Igor from Spanish synth-pop band Delorean show us summer, Barcelona-style.
Originally from the Basque country, Delorean has evolved over the years from straight-up indie rock to '80s-influenced melodic dance pop. The band just released its first recording in three years, the Ayrton Senna EP . Here, Ekhi and Igor show us Jesus-less churches, horchata made from chufa, and make it very clear that tapas are nothing like pinxtos. Okay?
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- Feature20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- NewsXosar Preps New EP for Valcrond Video
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player