Anti-Pop Consortium Turn It Back On
- Words: Kerry McLaughlin
Lyrical gymnasts Anti-Pop Consortium return to the studio after a six-year hiatus.
Six years and various solo projects later, they reunited and returned to the studio to record a new album, Fluorescent Black. Here, Chicago-based filmmaker Joey Garfield gets an intimate look at Beans, High Priest, M. Sayyid and Earl Blaize as they get used to each other again after all these years.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with DVS1, Aphex Twin, Dntel, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player