What You Talkin' Bout, Willits? Part 14
- Words: Kerry McLaughlin
Processing drums and guitar using Ableton Live's audio effects racks.
In this episode, Christopher shows us some accessible ways to do make weird sounds using stock plug-ins in Ableton Live. He shows how to use them along with automation clips to sequence processing—specifically drum and guitar tracks.
Tune in each month as Christopher shows us some of the ways he produces his own music, as well as the many cool things you can do with recording software. According to Christopher, "I simply want to excite people's imaginations and creative processes so they can more easily create the sounds and music and art they love."
Check out the new Christopher Willits fan page!
- NewsCheck Out Caribou's 'Essential Mix' for BBC Radio 1
- NewsStream a New Track from Om Unit's Upcoming EP for Metalheadz
- NewsListen to Slam's Upcoming 'Reverse Proceed' LP for Soma
- FeatureLabels You Love: The Top 20 Labels, As Voted by XLR8R Readers
- FeatureGetting Down, Biking Around, and Reveling in the Final Days of Trouw: Reflections on ADE 2014
XLR8R Downloads Player