What You Talkin' Bout, Willits? Part 14
- Words: Kerry McLaughlin
Processing drums and guitar using Ableton Live's audio effects racks.
In this episode, Christopher shows us some accessible ways to do make weird sounds using stock plug-ins in Ableton Live. He shows how to use them along with automation clips to sequence processing—specifically drum and guitar tracks.
Tune in each month as Christopher shows us some of the ways he produces his own music, as well as the many cool things you can do with recording software. According to Christopher, "I simply want to excite people's imaginations and creative processes so they can more easily create the sounds and music and art they love."
Check out the new Christopher Willits fan page!
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- NewsListen to a New Track from Teebs' Upcoming Sophomore LP
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
XLR8R Downloads Player