What You Talkin' Bout, Willits? Part 14
- Words: Kerry McLaughlin
Processing drums and guitar using Ableton Live's audio effects racks.
In this episode, Christopher shows us some accessible ways to do make weird sounds using stock plug-ins in Ableton Live. He shows how to use them along with automation clips to sequence processing—specifically drum and guitar tracks.
Tune in each month as Christopher shows us some of the ways he produces his own music, as well as the many cool things you can do with recording software. According to Christopher, "I simply want to excite people's imaginations and creative processes so they can more easily create the sounds and music and art they love."
Check out the new Christopher Willits fan page!
- NewsDownload a New Mix from Tycho
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player