Tune in an Afternoon: Dam-Funk and Nite Jewel
- Words: Kerry McLaughlin
Two distinct LA flavors that taste great together!
A few weeks back when we were sitting around fantasizing who in Los Angeles we'd want to collaborate for our recurring series, Tune in an Afternoon, we pretty quickly came up with Dam-Funk and Nite Jewel. When we contacted them, it turned out they were fans of each other and had been looking for an excuse to collaborate. It was decided that Nite Jewel would produce and that their favorite store, LA's Future Music, would serve as the afternoon's launching pad. From there, things just got creepy.
Be sure to download their song, "Am I Gonna Make It," here.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player