The L-Vis 1990 and Bok Bok UK/US Snack Challenge
- Words: Kerry McLaughlin
"Where's that spit bucket?"
British house producers James Connolly and Alex Sushon (a.k.a. L-Vis 1990 and Bok Bok) may be experts in what's going on in the ever-shifting world of London club music, but can they tell PG Tips from Lipton tea? Here, as they talk about their influential London party (and now record label), Night Slugs, we force-feed them American and British chocolates, ciders, and baked beans to see how culturally refined their palates truly are.
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsDownload a New Mix from Ben UFO
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- NewsStream "Fifty Fathoms" from Marquis Hawkes' Upcoming EP
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player