The L-Vis 1990 and Bok Bok UK/US Snack Challenge
- Words: Kerry McLaughlin
"Where's that spit bucket?"
British house producers James Connolly and Alex Sushon (a.k.a. L-Vis 1990 and Bok Bok) may be experts in what's going on in the ever-shifting world of London club music, but can they tell PG Tips from Lipton tea? Here, as they talk about their influential London party (and now record label), Night Slugs, we force-feed them American and British chocolates, ciders, and baked beans to see how culturally refined their palates truly are.
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player