In the Studio: Black Milk
- Words: Andrew Smith
Brianna Pope invades the studio environment of Detroit's go-to hip-hop producer, Black Milk, as he takes the helm on the upcoming Sean Price and Guilty Simpson collaboration. Black talks technique, inspiration and tips while Sean Price rolls around on the floor and goofs on "rappity-rap." Both show mad respect for Beanie Sigel.
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player