Jonas Reinhardt Target Practice
- Words: Kerry McLaughlin
Kranky's synth jammers point their revolvers towards the kosmische.
San Francisco's bliss-out dance rockers Jonas Reinhardt take us along for some early morning range shooting—all part of the creative process, they explain. Revolvers in hand, the band defends New Age music while pumping rounds into the ether.
- GearKuvo: What Is It, How Does It Work, and Is It a Good Idea? (a.k.a. an XLR8R Interview with Pioneer About Its Newest Product)
- GearIn the Studio: Surgeon
- GearAsk the Experts: Vladislav Delay
- NewsWatch a Documentary on the Club Music Culture of Colombia's Caribbean Coast
- NewsListen to a New Mix from Lucrecia Dalt
XLR8R Downloads Player