Some Things are Better Left Untold
From the XLR8R TV archives, here's a lost episode with UK producer and label head Jack Dunning talking about London's exploding Bronze Age Future Step scene.
Jack Dunning, who produces as Untold and heads up Hemlock Recordings, comes up with some preferable terms for the ever-shifting genres currently rattling cars and clubs in London. When we sat down with him in Brooklyn earlier this year, Dunning broke down the various UK micro-scenes for us, revealed the secrets behind his crossover club hits, and admits to his past as a Hendrix obsessive.
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player