Some Things are Better Left Untold
From the XLR8R TV archives, here's a lost episode with UK producer and label head Jack Dunning talking about London's exploding Bronze Age Future Step scene.
Jack Dunning, who produces as Untold and heads up Hemlock Recordings, comes up with some preferable terms for the ever-shifting genres currently rattling cars and clubs in London. When we sat down with him in Brooklyn earlier this year, Dunning broke down the various UK micro-scenes for us, revealed the secrets behind his crossover club hits, and admits to his past as a Hendrix obsessive.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player