- Words: Andrew Smith
Klaxons hit the States hard this year with their incredibly catchy brand of apocalyptic pop. We caught up with the wry Brits in the midst of a massive world tour to talk about Armageddon and the one thing that scares them even more than the End of Days: dogs.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player