- Words: Andrew Smith
We set Detroit techno legend Carl Craig loose in San Francisco's favorite weird music destination, Aquarius Records. Known less for their techno and more for their collections of Scandinavian death metal, Bhangra Black Sabbath, and recordings of glaciers cracking, Aquarius is a playground for the musically refined. Watch as Carl listens to, and waxes poetic on, everything from 8- bit metal core to pygmy chanting to Bloc Party.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player