Matthew Dear Takes It Off
- Words: Jennifer Marston
Matthew Dear is all about change. He's long been known for rotating names (recording as Audion and Jabberjaw, along with his birth name), musical genres (techno, glitch, straight up pop), and locations (Texas, Detroit, New York). We figured why not change his look too? We follow Dear and his touring band to San Francisco's Edo salon, where the techno producer/pop star talks about his new album, Asa Breed, while getting a makeover.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player