Matthew Dear Takes It Off
- Words: Jennifer Marston
Matthew Dear is all about change. He's long been known for rotating names (recording as Audion and Jabberjaw, along with his birth name), musical genres (techno, glitch, straight up pop), and locations (Texas, Detroit, New York). We figured why not change his look too? We follow Dear and his touring band to San Francisco's Edo salon, where the techno producer/pop star talks about his new album, Asa Breed, while getting a makeover.
- NewsStream Submerse's Upcoming Debut Full-Length, 'Slow Waves'
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Juan Ramos "The Mariner"
- NewsCheck Out Another Track from Rustie's Upcoming LP for Warp
- NewsRicardo Villalobos Readies 'Voodog' 12"; Preview It Now
XLR8R Downloads Player