High Five with Justice
French duo Justice is easily the most influential band of 2007. Their rock-heavy beats are coveted by the likes of Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake, while their style and art direction inspired a stage-crashing outburst from sore loser Kanye West last year at the MTV Europe Video Awards. Here, Xavier de Rosnay, the awake half of Justice, gives us a handful of his top fives–from the albums that influenced him to what he'd like to say to Kanye.
- NewsDownload a New Mix from Tycho
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player