Nothing's Too Weird - Black Dice
- Words: Andrew Smith
Aaron Warren and Bjorn Copeland, of the ever-evolving Brooklyn experimental group Black Dice, explain that they attack music and visuals in the same manner–nothing's too weird. In fact, sometimes it's not weird enough. From their early days in the Providence, RI noise scene, playing alongside Lightning Bolt, to their current incarnation as visual and sound collagists, Black Dice has always had a dominant, unifying aesthetic that shapes their output.
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsDJ Sprinkles Plans Brief North American Tour
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- NewsRoman Flügel Shares New Track from Upcoming LP
XLR8R Downloads Player