On the Spot: SXSW
- Words: Andrew Smith
Part two of XLR8R TV's South by Southwest coverage. In part one, we shoved cameras in musicians' faces to get the real dirt on the SXSW experience, now it's the festival goers turn to talk. XLR8R Creative Director Brianna Pope stalks music fans along the main SXSW arteries -- Sixth Street and Red River Road -- and finds out about skin cream, chocolate salty balls and that rock n'roll is a dirty business.
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
XLR8R Downloads Player