On the Spot: SXSW
- Words: Andrew Smith
Part two of XLR8R TV's South by Southwest coverage. In part one, we shoved cameras in musicians' faces to get the real dirt on the SXSW experience, now it's the festival goers turn to talk. XLR8R Creative Director Brianna Pope stalks music fans along the main SXSW arteries -- Sixth Street and Red River Road -- and finds out about skin cream, chocolate salty balls and that rock n'roll is a dirty business.
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player