On the Spot: SXSW
- Words: Andrew Smith
Part two of XLR8R TV's South by Southwest coverage. In part one, we shoved cameras in musicians' faces to get the real dirt on the SXSW experience, now it's the festival goers turn to talk. XLR8R Creative Director Brianna Pope stalks music fans along the main SXSW arteries -- Sixth Street and Red River Road -- and finds out about skin cream, chocolate salty balls and that rock n'roll is a dirty business.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player