On the Spot: SXSW
- Words: Andrew Smith
Part two of XLR8R TV's South by Southwest coverage. In part one, we shoved cameras in musicians' faces to get the real dirt on the SXSW experience, now it's the festival goers turn to talk. XLR8R Creative Director Brianna Pope stalks music fans along the main SXSW arteries -- Sixth Street and Red River Road -- and finds out about skin cream, chocolate salty balls and that rock n'roll is a dirty business.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- NewsListen to a New Track from Teebs' Upcoming Sophomore LP
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
XLR8R Downloads Player