Matt Furie's Big Adventure
- Words: Jennifer Marston
Artist Matt Furie goes through his morning routine, shows us around his room, gives us an idea of what makes up his weird cartoon-y world, and then hits a major snag.... he loses the ability to draw. He first believes it's been stolen, then admits he needs the help of a powerful mystic. On his quest to regain the key to his talents (which takes him to the Presidio Pet Cemetery in San Francisco), Matt finds something even more valuable... himself.
This episode was written and shot entirely by sixth graders.
- Feature20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- NewsThe Lowdown - This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Aphex Twin, Jamie xx, Todd Terje, and More
- NewsPaul Johnson, Jerome LOL, Untold, The Gaslamp Killer, and More Added to Together 2014
- PodcastFrankie Knuckles
- PodcastThe Range
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
- Hi-Five - DJ Q Reminisces About His Five Favorite UK Garage Bootlegs
XLR8R Downloads Player