Matt Furie's Big Adventure
- Words: Jennifer Marston
Artist Matt Furie goes through his morning routine, shows us around his room, gives us an idea of what makes up his weird cartoon-y world, and then hits a major snag.... he loses the ability to draw. He first believes it's been stolen, then admits he needs the help of a powerful mystic. On his quest to regain the key to his talents (which takes him to the Presidio Pet Cemetery in San Francisco), Matt finds something even more valuable... himself.
This episode was written and shot entirely by sixth graders.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player