Hamburger Eyes Likes It Raw
- Words: Jennifer Marston
Over the past seven years, Hamburger Eyes has been publishing the freshest photo zine around. Its distinctive, street-level point-of-view and sense of humor has helped it evolve from a photocopied pamphlet made by a few friends to a beautifully produced hardcover book filled with renowned contributors from all over the world. We catch up with founders Ray Potes and Stefan Simikich, and contributors Ted Pushinsky and Michael Jang, as the crew sets up for the book's release party.
XLR8R TV's Vivian Host sees the future of fashion in Las Vegas.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
- NewsStream Submerse's Upcoming Debut Full-Length, 'Slow Waves'
- NewsCheck Out Another Track from Rustie's Upcoming LP for Warp
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsRicardo Villalobos Readies 'Voodog' 12"; Preview It Now
XLR8R Downloads Player