Hamburger Eyes Likes It Raw
- Words: Jennifer Marston
Over the past seven years, Hamburger Eyes has been publishing the freshest photo zine around. Its distinctive, street-level point-of-view and sense of humor has helped it evolve from a photocopied pamphlet made by a few friends to a beautifully produced hardcover book filled with renowned contributors from all over the world. We catch up with founders Ray Potes and Stefan Simikich, and contributors Ted Pushinsky and Michael Jang, as the crew sets up for the book's release party.
XLR8R TV's Vivian Host sees the future of fashion in Las Vegas.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- NewsListen to a New Track from Teebs' Upcoming Sophomore LP
XLR8R Downloads Player