Hamburger Eyes Likes It Raw
- Words: Jennifer Marston
Over the past seven years, Hamburger Eyes has been publishing the freshest photo zine around. Its distinctive, street-level point-of-view and sense of humor has helped it evolve from a photocopied pamphlet made by a few friends to a beautifully produced hardcover book filled with renowned contributors from all over the world. We catch up with founders Ray Potes and Stefan Simikich, and contributors Ted Pushinsky and Michael Jang, as the crew sets up for the book's release party.
XLR8R TV's Vivian Host sees the future of fashion in Las Vegas.
- NewsRecondite Announces Upcoming LP for Innervisions, Streams New Track
- NewsWatch a Short Documentary with Jeff Mills
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsSBTRKT Drops Video for "New Dorp. New York"
- GearArtist Tips: Peter Van Hoesen on How to Listen More Effectively
XLR8R Downloads Player