Vivian's Fashion Frenzy
- Words: Jennifer Marston
XLR8R's Vivian Host is set loose at the Project clothing trade show in Las Vegas to grill her favorite fashion labels about their fall collections. In just under ten minutes, organic line Covet reveals the upside-down sweatshirt, Amsterdam's G-sus goes Bauhaus/African, Sydney's Ksubi puts their designers' phone numbers on their digital printed shirts, Kidrobot blurs the line between toys and clothing, and Vivian joins the Superlative Conspiracy when she finally learns how to pronounce WeSC.
We celebrate our 50th episode with XLR8R's artist of the year–U.K. DJ/Producer Switch!
- NewsRecondite Announces Upcoming LP for Innervisions, Streams New Track
- NewsWatch a Short Documentary with Jeff Mills
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearArtist Tips: Peter Van Hoesen on How to Listen More Effectively
- NewsSBTRKT Drops Video for "New Dorp. New York"
XLR8R Downloads Player