Lyrics Born: Confessions of a Shoe Ho
- Words: Jennifer Marston
Bay Area hip hop favorite Lyrics Born has a famously tight shoe game. He even wrote a skit about it on his new album. But he's about to go on an Australian tour with some other notorious shoe hoes–Kanye West, Cypress Hill, and Pharoahe Monche–and needs to step it up a notch. As we follow him to Shoe Biz on Haight Street in San Francisco, he explains what shoe hoes look for and what a sneaker needs to have to make it "clean."
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player