Lyrics Born: Confessions of a Shoe Ho
- Words: Jennifer Marston
Bay Area hip hop favorite Lyrics Born has a famously tight shoe game. He even wrote a skit about it on his new album. But he's about to go on an Australian tour with some other notorious shoe hoes–Kanye West, Cypress Hill, and Pharoahe Monche–and needs to step it up a notch. As we follow him to Shoe Biz on Haight Street in San Francisco, he explains what shoe hoes look for and what a sneaker needs to have to make it "clean."
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsListen to Tin Man's Upcoming 'Ode' LP
- NewsWatch Holly Herndon's Video for New Single, "Home"
- NewsHear a New Remix from Joy Orbison
- NewsSBTRKT Releases Interactive Video for "Look Away"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player