Jeremy Jay at SXSW
- Words: Jennifer Marston
Young and romantic, Jeremy Jay seems to have more in common with '50s bands like The Shangri-Las or crooners like Scott Walker than he does with his Los Angeles punk contemporaries like No Age and Mika Miko. We recently caught up with Jeremy in Austin, Texas on the brink of his U.S. tour and impending super-stardom, where he waxed wise about French chansons, his work with K Records' Calvin Johnson, and how to age gracefully.
We catch up with Bun B, XLR8R's April cover boy, in Austin, Texas at South by Southwest.
- NewsWatch the Video for Clark's "Riff Through the Fog"
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- NewsMaya Jane Coles to Helm Next Fabric Mix Album
XLR8R Downloads Player