Jeremy Jay at SXSW
- Words: Jennifer Marston
Young and romantic, Jeremy Jay seems to have more in common with '50s bands like The Shangri-Las or crooners like Scott Walker than he does with his Los Angeles punk contemporaries like No Age and Mika Miko. We recently caught up with Jeremy in Austin, Texas on the brink of his U.S. tour and impending super-stardom, where he waxed wise about French chansons, his work with K Records' Calvin Johnson, and how to age gracefully.
We catch up with Bun B, XLR8R's April cover boy, in Austin, Texas at South by Southwest.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with DVS1, Aphex Twin, Dntel, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player