Jeremy Jay at SXSW
- Words: Jennifer Marston
Young and romantic, Jeremy Jay seems to have more in common with '50s bands like The Shangri-Las or crooners like Scott Walker than he does with his Los Angeles punk contemporaries like No Age and Mika Miko. We recently caught up with Jeremy in Austin, Texas on the brink of his U.S. tour and impending super-stardom, where he waxed wise about French chansons, his work with K Records' Calvin Johnson, and how to age gracefully.
We catch up with Bun B, XLR8R's April cover boy, in Austin, Texas at South by Southwest.
- NewsDownload a New Mix from Tycho
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player