Jeremy Jay at SXSW
- Words: Jennifer Marston
Young and romantic, Jeremy Jay seems to have more in common with '50s bands like The Shangri-Las or crooners like Scott Walker than he does with his Los Angeles punk contemporaries like No Age and Mika Miko. We recently caught up with Jeremy in Austin, Texas on the brink of his U.S. tour and impending super-stardom, where he waxed wise about French chansons, his work with K Records' Calvin Johnson, and how to age gracefully.
We catch up with Bun B, XLR8R's April cover boy, in Austin, Texas at South by Southwest.
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player