Bird's-Eye View of Austin
- Words: Jennifer Marston
When he's not remixing Spank Rock, The Who, or Wu-Tang Clan tracks into club bangers or causing a downloading frenzy on influential blogs, Bird Peterson can be found eating tamales, digging through record crates, and swilling margaritas like any normal Austin-ite. Here, he shows us how to navigate Austin like a local and how everything that life is made of stems from a three-taco dinner.
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsDJ Sprinkles Plans Brief North American Tour
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- NewsRoman Flügel Shares New Track from Upcoming LP
XLR8R Downloads Player