- Words: Andrew Smith
This episode features XLR8R staff mascot Rab the Rave Bunny as a very disturbing music video curator. Rab's drug-addled mind chose videos from London "new ravers" The Klaxons, Brooklyn crooners TV on the Radio, and the insane Massachusetts art collective Paper Rad. Needless to say, all of Rab's choices are jam-packed with seizure-inducing visuals guaranteed to get your brain on par with his. Post-viewing chill-out room advised.
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsThe Lowdown - This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Untold, Tycho, Jam City, and More
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsListen to Bodhi's New Single for Ten Thousand Yen
XLR8R Downloads Player