- Words: Andrew Smith
This episode features XLR8R staff mascot Rab the Rave Bunny as a very disturbing music video curator. Rab's drug-addled mind chose videos from London "new ravers" The Klaxons, Brooklyn crooners TV on the Radio, and the insane Massachusetts art collective Paper Rad. Needless to say, all of Rab's choices are jam-packed with seizure-inducing visuals guaranteed to get your brain on par with his. Post-viewing chill-out room advised.
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsDJ Sprinkles Plans Brief North American Tour
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- NewsRoman Flügel Shares New Track from Upcoming LP
XLR8R Downloads Player